Become a Young Lion!
Young Lions are Library donors in their 20s and 30s who are committed to lifelong learning and advancing the crucial work of The New York Public Library.
Young Lions gain exclusive access to dynamic and engaging events, including
- cocktail parties
- forums with distinguished authors
- private tours with Library curators
- the annual Young Lions Fiction Award ceremony
- and more!
Make your Young Lions membership gift today and help provide free and vital Library services to all New Yorkers.
Make a fully tax-deductible donation.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount
Your yearly support of $400 equals a new circulating book every month.
- 10% discount at the Library Shop
- Volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to Young Lions Forums
- Preview screenings of films followed by Q&As
- Invitations to conversations and programs presented by the Library's Friends Program
- Private, behind-the-scenes tours of the Library and its magnificent collections
- Invitation to the annual Young Lions Fiction Award
Your yearly support of $900 equals three new circulating books every month.
All Young Lion benefits, plus:
- Invitations to Young Lion Conservator Salons, where members read highly anticipated books and connect with renowned authors
- Invitations to Conservators Forums on literature, history, art, and politics
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the Library's annual Library Lions gala
Your yearly support of $2,500 equals 10 new circulating books every month.
All Young Lion Conservator benefits, plus:
- Recognition of your support in the Library’s Annual Report
- Invitations to the Business Leadership Council Series, where influential leaders come together to construct an open dialogue about relevant trends, strategies, and ideas
- Invitations to exclusive Cocktails with a Curator receptions
- Invitation to Tilden Tours, where members receive behind-the-scenes access to New York’s iconic cultural institutions
Your yearly support of $5,000 equals 20 new circulating books every month.
All Young Lion Tilden Conservator benefits, plus:
- Invitation to Cullman Center Luncheons, where Fellows discuss the projects they are working on throughout the year
Your yearly support of $10,000 equals 40 new circulating books every month.
All Young Lion Lenox Conservator benefits, plus:
- Invitations to President's Council dinners, exclusive evenings hosted by the Library's Chairman, President, and President's Council Co-Chairs featuring lively conversations with notable authors and public figures
- On request, a private tour of the Library's special collections or exhibitions tailored to individual interests
- Special access to public programs for members and their guests
By choosing to not receive benefits with your membership, your gift is fully tax deductible and you will not receive a member card, invitations to events, e-updates, or be eligible for member discounts.
Young Lions events are great networking opportunities. Thanks for sharing a bit more about yourself.
Credit Card Information: